26 July 2011

Mini haul!

I went shopping today to get some crafty supplies! And ended up treating myself to some other stuff too!!

From Inspiring Designs I bought - Decopatch paper €1.25c per sheet.
Decopatch Glue €4.95 
Fun paint brushes from Easons €2.59 (but the label on the shelf said €1.99 so i got them for €1.99...score!)





I really love wearing leggings with a tunic or short dress and during the summer or with shorts. Got these in Monsoon on sale reduced from €21.50 to just €7.00. I hope they last longer than the ones I usually get in penneys!





The purple laces on these lovelies caught my eye as soon as I entered Clarks. I usually don't go in there because its very expensive but I was with my nan and she wanted to find some walking shoes - something that  she can go walking in but that doesnt look like runners seemingly. women aye! When I seen the price tag I tried them on straight away. Bargain, €65 reduced to €19. They also came with these lovely grey velvet laces.

I hate when your trying on shoes and the sales assistant stands right over you! I had enough trouble bending over to take my shoes off while trying not to flash the whole store my nickers without the added pressure of a complete stranger starring at me. Strangers stress me out! 

I am really impressed with my purchases, the next blog will surely be something colourful with peacock paper and lots of glue! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...