23 April 2012

Penneys Nail Polish haul

I have a few bits and pieces to show you from a little shopping spree in Penneys the other day but you will have to wait to see the rest. I'm working on my first lookbook video, showing my looks for spring and summer. I've always had really bad taste in clothes and I have had many fashion disasters but now I feel like I've got my sense of style down! So I can't wait to upload that video. I can however show you these gorgeous polishes I got!! 




Left to Right: Meet me now, Sure Azure & Modern romance. All costing just €1.29
I just love the names Essence come up with. I am very impressed with essence for making an effort to make their brand fun.


I really like these two in one polishes. A great idea and a bargain at €3.49. Here is Shopping trip in Soho and I have to say I love it. I don;t know if anyone has noticed but this fuchsia colour is fast becoming one of my favourite colours. Let me have a think and see how many things I own in this colour.

3 x dresses
1 x Handbag
3 x polishes
1 x coat
1 x phone cover

Yes I think I like that colour a lot! 


Here is the other side side, party all night long. With this one product you can create three different looks, I think its cool! 


Thats all from me. If you are interested I uploaded a room tour video today.



Love,
Sarah





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...