19 September 2012

Blog Meetup (Picture Heavy)


Hi Girlies,

I went through my phone and discovered to my horror that I had over 1,600 photos on my phone! I'm not a big fan of clutter so while I was clearing some of them up I came across photo's I had taken at the #DublinBloggerMeet and I wanted to share them with you all. It really was an amazing day and I enjoyed meeting all the girls so much. If you would be interested in hearing about the next meet-up which will probably be around Christmas time please leave your name and blog link in the comments below.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the companies who made our day extra special and contributed to the lovely goodies bags.

Stephanie and all the staff at LUSH
Rachel at Obsessed Jewellery
Fiona at N.Y.C
Gemma at Benefit
Oona & Paul at La Splash/Cinema Secrets
Audrey at Hair-Removal-Shop
Jeroen & Caoimhe Human + Kind






I can't wait for the next one! A big thank you to all the girls for coming. You are all so brave and amazing for putting your thoughts on-line everyday and sharing them with the world. 

Lots of Love,
Sarah



6 comments:

  1. ohhh i am damn loving this post...... I wish i could meet you all guys..
    it is an amazing post indeed.. all girls are looking gorgeous..
    I am your new followers Can you follow me back if you visit my blog.
    Hugs & Kisses
    www.mahrukhhayyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love bloggers meetups! Great pictures Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! Can I put my name down for the next meet up please? Cindy from www.girlwiththeskewearring.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. had such a great time :)
    can't wait for the next one, thanks so much sarah

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like such a fun time, I was so annoyed I missed this :( I hope you have one again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo's, I was reminiscing! So wish I was around for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...