15 September 2012

Leopard Print ASOS Dress

Necklace: Market in Portugal
Dress: ASOS €24.88
Tights: Penneys 
Shoes: Penneys €15
Bracelet: A gift from Bex

I have been seeing a lot of animal print in the shops recently. Pictured below are two photos I took in Marks & Spencers on Grafton street in Dublin. Iv'e never worn animal print before and when I seen this ASOS Skater Dress on-line reduced from €63.98 down to €24.88 I had to get it. It's available in a sizes 6-18 and has good stretch in it for cake lovers such as myself!



I themed the dress up with this gold necklace I bought in Portugal, a black velvet clutch from Penneys with animal print detailing on the inside and a wooden beaded bracelet.

Have you embraced animal print yet?

Love,
Sarah


12 comments:

  1. you look smokin hot missy !!!
    love the dress

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D Missed you at the meet up. x

      Delete
  2. you look absolutely gorgeous, wow! this dress is gorgeous :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love this look, can't beat a bit of animal print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've caught a bug now I have been looking at animal print handbags on-line all night!

      Delete
  4. you looked so shmexy girlie! haha
    seriously a lovely dress on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, I'm a big leopard print fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look delish, dress is absolutely fab!
    Whats the lipstick? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning Sarah! I love a bit of animal print xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...