23 October 2012

Halloween over on Adoreabubbles

If you are not yet subscribed to my YouTube channel please check it out HERE

Recently I have been getting into the Halloween spirit on Youtube to make up for my excitement for Christmas ..I know I know it's only October but I'm mental! Best you find this out now!

Here are the latest pictures and videos in this years Halloween Series.



I Shared my Glossybox opening in true Halloween style, you can see what I got in the October box below.




For the first time ever I played around with special effects make-up. I'll admit it wasn't great but boy was it fun! I actually love scary, gory, scream out loud movies. I have a feeling there will be many more videos like this to come. For now see how I got on....



For fun and giggles I thought it would be great to do some Halloween inspired nail looks. The eyeball is my favourite. The great thing about these five looks are that they are super easy. Anyone can do them so I urge you to give them a try. Watch the tutorial below to find out how.



Please check out my channel if you haven't done so already. It's about to get a lot scarier when I upload my Sewn shut mouth tutorial at the end of the week.

Happy Haunting,

Love Sarah

Also check out:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! They look INCREDIBLE! So good I literally shuddered ha-ha.

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...