01 December 2012

November's Adorable Advertisers


Last month I began selling advertising space in the side bar of my blog. I am delighted with the feedback I have received and I am thankful that the success of my blog has allowed me to do this. If you would like to check out the different advertising packages I have to offer you can do so by clicking on the Advertise button on the top right hand side of my blog.

Novembers Ultimate Bubble Advertiser was Carter Beauty, a salon in Blackrock that provides all the latest  beauty trends. I have had the pleasure of going to Carter Beauty a few times and have been delighted with the friendly and professional experiences I've had. They have a really great team of girls I have to say. I am going in next week to get my spray tan to make sure I am prepared for the Christmas party season which is fast approaching. Goodbye winter blues hello sun goddess!

Our next Bubble advertiser for the month of November was Donna from Not Just Inside. She very recently gave her blog a new look and its gorgeous so be sure to check it out. Donna posts on her blog daily which is not a easy thing to do trust me I know, it's something I have never been able to do so I think it is very safe to say she is a dedicated blogger. Sometimes she even post more than once a day....teach me your ways master Donna!! She blogs about affordable and high end brands so there is something for everyone.

You may have also noticed and advert supporting Movember in my side bar also. Elaine from Misseblog has been taking part in Movember to raise awareness and money for those affected by testicular cancer. If you would like to check out her page and donate you can do so HERE

Lastly we had my good smiley, beautiful friend from the UK Elaine. Elaine has her own YouTube channel called Elaine12Jones and she does daily vlogs of her everyday life. She also shares her experience with weight loss and if you are lucky you might get to see her hubby Neil in the bath every now and again!!!

Thank you so much to my November Advertisers, I hope you gained some warm fuzzy exposure through advertising on my blog. Decembers Ultimate advertiser has been booked up but there are other packages available if you are interested in advertising please get in touch.

Lots of love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...